Booking and Confirmation Payment.
Once you did your BOOKING, you will receive by mail from our booking departament your booking form and you will have to do a payment, to confirm your accommodation, in the following bank account::
Holder: CORTIJO BALZAIN
Acount Nº: ES59.0128.0781.1801.0000.9501 (IBAN Code)
Adress Branch. MALAGA AG 1 (Molina Larios 16)
Swift Code: BKBKESMMXXX
Send the transfer receipt by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the name of the person who has done the booking.
Also you can pay by VISA credit card. If you prefer this way, let us know to send you a link for a secured payment.
Please, let us know if you cancell your booking. If after 48 hours we have not received your confirmation, we will be able to consider that booking has been cancelled.
OK-BOOKING. Once received your payment, you will have the CONFIRMATION by an INVOICE-VOUCHER that we will send to you by email. This voucher will have to be presented at check-in of the lodge for delivery of keys.
Booking Cancellation Terms
- To avoid cancellation risk for various reasons, we offer at low cost, a cancellation insurance with the company Intermundial. Ask for more information.
- We return 60% of the accommodation total amount, if the cancellation takes place before: LS 15, MS 20, HS 30 days of check-in date.
- A change of dates by agreement between the parts and always in low season, if the cancellation takes place with less than 15 days of check in date.
- The cancellation with less than 24 hours or noshow, will lose all the rights.
In all cases, we give back the 100% of the accomodation if we rent the house with a new client.
- Pets allowed only in houses 8 and 9, under filing civil responsability insurance and animal health card at booking time. For security reasons, we do not accept dogs classified as dangerous. Max. 2 pets per apartment.Standards to stay with dogs
- More number of people accommodated has been contracted, including children, will not be admitted. Our staff can deny the entrance to them .
- Cottages will be available from 18:00 p.m (arriving day) to 12:00 p.m (departing day), except for different agreement.
- Initial service: bed linen, bath towels and general cleaning. At long term stays (+7 days), change of sheets, towels and cleaning will be weekly.
- The collection of keys will be done before the 22 p.m. If you are going to arrive later or you need help, please phone us at (+34) 951 214.858 or (+34) 677.774.210.
- You will have to fill up the Accommodation register, to show your Invoice-Voucher and to deposit a guarantee of 150 € per cottage or 500 € per Country House, to respond of possible damages caused.
- In case of the Country House, the guarantee deposit will be transfered to you, 48 hours after the lodge check-out.
- The guarantee will respond for possible material damages caused, the state of cleanliness of the house, as well as compliance with established accommodation norms to safeguard the rest and tranquillity of other guests.
- We do not allowed young people groups and hen/stag partys. If you do not warn when booking, will be refused your entry to the accommodation and will loss the amount of the stay.
- Visits without authorization from our staff are not admitted.
- We have Leaves of Claims to disposition of the client. The deficiencies that client could find in the rented house, will have to be communicated, as soon as possible, to our staff to be able to be fixed.
- Any suggestion that could offer us will be appreciated to be able to make more pleasant yours future stays.
- The swimming pools use, are of reserved for the property. The use of these elements for you or your group, is under your only and exclusive responsibility.
- Do not forget to respect the nature, the hours of silence and the rest of others.
- Our greatest desire is that your accommodation runs with total normality and you enjoy our hospitality and the nature that offers the National Park of Sierra Nevada.
- The fact to carry out the Booking supposes the express acceptance of these general conditions. In not anticipated, it will be of application 29/1994 LAU and Spanish Civil Code.